To address the demand for aesthetic crowns, bridges, and veneers, all-ceramic materials that exhibit the strengths ideal for restorations anywhere in the mouth, optimized fit, flawless contacts, predictable shade results, and the look of natural dentition are used during the fabrication process. With the new all-ceramic IPS E.MAX SYSTEM, these requirements are met for both the Press and CAD/CAM technology. From a strength, esthetic, and economic perspective, these materials provide an ideal alternative to PFM and zirconia restorations.
BENEFITS OF ALL-CERAMIC RESTORATIVES:
- True-to-Nature Esthetics
- Optimized Color and Clarity
- Improved Strength
- Enhanced Optical Properties
- Precise Fit
- Easy Preparation
- Prevention of Dark Gingival Graying and Black Lines
INDICATIONS / OPTIONS
- IPS E.MAX ALL-CERAMIC SYSTEM delivers material choices with flexural strengths between 160 MPa and 400 MPa to address the variations of restorative needs in the mouth.
- Predictable shade results produced with the use of e.max Ceram layering ceramic with all IPS e.max materials
- IPS e.max system allows for the use of conventional cementation or adhesive bonding.