What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You may have certain rights identified below under applicable laws of where you reside with respect to your personal information. We have full discretion in choosing to voluntarily provide you with some or all of those rights regardless of the state in which you reside.
Depending upon the applicable law, access to your rights may be denied, such as: (a) when denial is required or permitted by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on another’s privacy; or (c) to protect our rights and properties.
The privacy rights you may have include the following:
- Right to know and access your personal information. You may have the right to know what personal information we collect about you, including the categories of personal information, the sources from and purposes for which we collect it, and the types of recipients we disclose it to, and to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we maintain about you.
- Right to correct your personal information. Right to correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
- Right to delete your personal information. You may request the deletion of their personal information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to opt out of “sales” or “sharing” for cross-context behavioral advertising or targeted advertising. You may request to opt-out of our sale of your personal information and sharing of their personal information for cross context behavioral advertising or targeted advertising. We share your personal information with third parties (such as marketing and advertising networks and social platforms) for behavioral advertising or disclose your personal information to other third-party partners in accordance with your privacy settings and/or consent. These types of disclosures of your personal information may be deemed a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information under applicable privacy laws.
- Right to non-discrimination. You have the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under certain laws.
Questions, Feedback and Metrics
You may also contact Customer Service (833-619-3581).