Tools to Send Your Case
Trident Universal RX is now available and covers all products and services.
Trident works with all major IOS systems, and accepts direct STL file submission through email or your My Account portal.
ready to ship
Traditional Case Submission Process
Scan with Success
Learn How to Add Trident to Your System (Click to Expand)
- Login to your 3Shape Communicate account.
- Create and send a Connection Request from your Communicate Account to Trident.
- Once we accept the request, we will appear in your lab list when you create your next New Session.
- Select Find a Laboratory on your scanner or after logging in to your online iTero Account.
- Search for Trident and then send a connection request.
- Call iTero Support at 800-577-8767.
- Select 1.
- Request Trident to be added to your scanner.
- Restart your scanner to see us as an available lab.
1. Login to your HeronCloud Account
2. Navigate to the ‘Connections’ menu
3. Select ‘Create New Connection’
4. Search for Trident Dental Lab or use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Hit the ‘Create Connection’ button to send the request to the lab
6. We will accept your request, finalizing the connection
7. Select Trident Dental Lab during the case submission step and change your setting to set us as your Default Lab
- Complete a scan and export a raw .STL file.
- Email the files to email@example.com or create a case and attach them to a case through our My Account portal.
- Visit Carestream Connect on your scanner.
- Search for Trident.
- Add Trident and then select Trident from the drop-down when creating cases.
- If you do not see Trident, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field.
- Log in to your Cerec Connect account.
- Select My Cerec Connect, then Edit Account.
- Under My Account select My Favorite Laboratories.
- Search for Trident in Company Name.
- Check the box at the lower left and then click ADD to finish.
- Call Midmark Digital Impression CS at 937-526-8387.
- Request that Trident be added to your scanner menu.
- You may need to verify our Hawthorne, CA location.
- Trident will now appear in the lab drop-down moving forward.
- Login to your MeditLink account.
- Navigate to Partners on the left side menu.
- Search for Trident.
- Click on Request Partnership.
- It will show pending until we are able to accept the connection.