Remake and Warranty Policy
The cost for fabricating custom made dental appliances can not be refunded. A credit may be issued by Trident directly to a dentist’s account when cases do not meet Trident’s exceptional standards for quality, function and aesthetics.
Remake Guidelines and Product Warranties
All remakes will be at no charge if received within 30 days of the invoice date except under the following circumstances:
1. Trident inquired about the die, margin or impression. However, the dentist approved and requested completion of the case.
2. Trident requested a try-in, but the dentist declined and asked for a completed case.
3. The teeth are re-prepared.
4. There is a shade or product change different from the original request.
5. The partial denture fits the master cast.
6. The case was cancelled after fabrication was initiated. Fabrication starts the day Trident receives the case. The case will remain billed at full cost.
If the original model(s) and dental restoration(s) are returned within 60 days from the original invoice date, Trident will issue a 100% credit to the dentist's account.
Any credit balance on a Trident account must be used for lab services within 60 days from the date of issue or it expires.